5 Tips for Holiday Shopping:
1. Start Early: This seems obvious, but if you’re like me, you’ll go in to the season with the best intentions to start early, only to find yourself rushing around crowded malls on December 23rd. I get it. START NOW! Pop to the mall on your lunch break during the week when shops are bound to be less crowded.
2. Make a List: Sit down and take some time to think about the people you need to shop for. Write down some ideas of what you’d like to get for them, this way you won’t be doing lap after lap, going back when you’ve realized something you should have bought. Scan your list as you enter each store to see if you can check off more than one person there.
3. Shop Online: Avoid the crowds all together by shopping in the comfort of your own home! Just be sure to get your web shopping done early as shipping times can get dicey with the abundance of holiday orders!
Shop Fresh Collective online here.
4. Do It Yourself: Creating a unique gift made with love by your own two hands is a lovely way to bring a smile to a loved one’s face! Need some inspiration? Check out our Holiday DIY Board on Pinterest.
5. Bring a Friend: Holiday shopping can be super stressful. Make it an event to look forward to by adding a good friend to the equation. Meet for a coffee beforehand somewhere you can catch up, have a laugh, and plan your holiday shopping strategy together. This is also a good way to find a thoughtful gift for that very friend! Keep an eye on what catches their eye and make a mental note of it for later!