Fresh Collective University is just one part of our holistic approach to building a business.
Designers who embark on building their own business are often totally underprepared for what lies ahead, and the stallouts and wrong moves can be stressful and very costly. Our program allows designers to build their business one strong building block at a time, and the University helps you arrive at the choices needed to move you forward in the right direction.
- How do you know when to pay for professional services or “just do it yourself”?
- How does a designer approach a marketing plan for their business?
- How do you get your product featured in the media?
- How do you create a strong brand identity and communicate it to the public?
- How do you create a product viewed as valuable in the marketplace?
- How does a designer know when to start hiring people?
- How do you keep the business moving forward and thriving?
- How do you choose your next steps?
Our University answers all these questions and more. Learning to do it right with the help of our program can make all the difference when building a rewarding lifelong career doing what you love. Or, if your goal is creating a business that is a profitable complement to your “real job”, we can help you make that happen too. At Fresh Collective, there is room for designers at almost any level of business development to learn and grow a profitable business with us.
And the University works alongside your work and participation in our store. You have a space of your own to display your product line, and you work one day a week in the store, putting the theories into practice. Our designers succeed quickly as they see how their actions lead their results, and they’re selling product and building their brand and client base as they learn!